mk1 granada coupe limo

rcbanger

Ummmm you're in trouble some1's gonna come and burst you're bubble :5:

I think it's ok with Fbf if you use it for you're own use but i think he did'nt want it released cause they are so rare in real life and it'll end up with about 5 at one meeting which will be stupid, and tbh i could'nt agree more ;)

My view on modelling is that if they didnt make at least 500 hundred real life versions..then I wont bother modelling it...so knickers to zodiac mk3 hearses and pc cresta estates and hearses. In regards to 50's 60's and 70's British Built tin..that still leaves hundreds of subjects to model. Anyone is free to model what they fancy ..just saying my view on it. Main thing is having FUN and enjoying it all.

In regards to 50's 60's and 70's British Built tin..that still leaves hundreds of subjects to model.........

=============================================================

Those were the days Reg , we actually had a car industry making thousands different cars.......

...saying that maybe some should never have been made at all........lol

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..