Ministox Forsale

Tombo209

Ministox Forsale: Comes with everything except a transponder, all you need to race is a transponder, comes with harness, quick release wheel, Race seat, Atspeed race engine (tuned 3 weeks ago by steve pitcher), set up by atspeed, working brakelights, maintained every meeting, fast on shale and tarmac, comes with a few wheels and spares if needed, this car has got me many trophys at Dover mildenhall and eastbourne this year and arena 2 years ago, finished 4th in the kent championship from near the back, red roof car, it has a 3.4 diff in so your ready to take it spedeworth and rdc.

Price: £1000, fast cheap car, brillaint car to get you started.

If interested PM me or reply here.

Thanks tom.

post-853-1194974938.jpg

post-853-1194974980.jpg

post-853-1194975008.jpg

post-853-1194975027.jpg

Edited by Tombo209

Ok mate might be a lil interested

Is it collection?

And do u have a picture of it now and the spares?

One meeting and you would crash it 1st meeting ;)

Is it collection?

never seen me drive Ryan?

i used to race karts although i know minis are alot more handling but having the fun of ya bum nearlly touching the floor cannot be bad.

Soo ye shhh walker

jokes

Is it collection?

They are the pictures of it now mate, as scott said bargain, would cost you £5000+ to build a new one.

I cant obviously post it but could meet at a track etc.

Edited by Tombo209

Is it collection?

They are the pictures of it now mate, as scott said bargain, would cost you £5000+ to build a new one.

I cant obviously post it but could meet at a track etc.

lol you must be using expensive metal if it costs 5K to build one, does that include a solid gold stearing wheel?

prydie

Just for you, £1250+ for a strong shell well built by the best, kirkey set, £150, clip off steering wheel, £60/70, Race engine £1500 and upwards, harness £70+ depends what you prefer, wiring loom £50 plus, Fire exstinguisher £20, new battery £25, new front arms bush's etc £100, Set of 8 wheels, set of 8 tires £280, not sure bout price of rims, that comes to £3450 with a built engine but if you wanted a top spec engine it would cost £2500 upwards for a boss or redline, this car was rebuilt after my 1st meeting because the drivers side wasnt strong anouth, i got spun out and tboned at end of straight, it nocked me out unconsious, my dad got the whole car rebuilt and took it spedeworth, ive had trophys at wimbledon in it to. :thumbup:

Have you ever built a car Mr.9?

Edited by Tombo209

How much did the Green Paint cost all that decals..

o and how much water do u need to wash it :scared15:

And what racing have you done. :thumbup::2:

i was just takin the **** .. Lightnen up.. Was only bein sarcastic.. as every1 else is being.. :shrug:

What matters is ur sellin it end of ... :shrug:

Edited by martwisely

Just for you, £1250+ for a strong shell well built by the best, kirkey set, £150, clip off steering wheel, £60/70, Race engine £1500 and upwards, harness £70+ depends what you prefer, wiring loom £50 plus, Fire exstinguisher £20, new battery £25, new front arms bush's etc £100, Set of 8 wheels, set of 8 tires £280, not sure bout price of rims, that comes to £3450 with a built engine but if you wanted a top spec engine it would cost £2500 upwards for a boss or redline, this car was rebuilt after my 1st meeting because the drivers side wasnt strong anouth, i got spun out and tboned at end of straight, it nocked me out unconsious, my dad got the whole car rebuilt and took it spedeworth, ive had trophys at wimbledon in it to. :thumbup:

yes i raced ministox back in the 80's and am currently building an autograss JNR for my son. but thanks for asking

anyway i wasnt havin a go at your car, so whats with the attitude?

prydie

yes i raced ministox back in the 80's and am currently building an autograss JNR for my son. but thanks for asking

anyway i wasnt havin a go at your car, so whats with the attitude?

prydie

WOW the 80's eh Prydie thats going back some years :P

And i hope your son is going to be a better driver than you :D

Btw Tom Im asking someone who is interested in buying a speedworth mini so i will let you know :D

Is it collection?

i used to race karts although i know minis are alot more handling but having the fun of ya bum nearlly touching the floor cannot be bad.

Soo ye shhh walker

jokes

where and what class did you race in. i used to race at kimbolton and fulbeck in 250 national. and a stock car is nothing like anything you have ever driven before. i had a go in my m8s 1300 stox and it was totally different to a normal car. like driving a tank lol.

Is it collection?

Soo ye shhh walker

jokes

where and what class did you race in. i used to race at kimbolton and fulbeck in 250 national. and a stock car is nothing like anything you have ever driven before. i had a go in my m8s 1300 stox and it was totally different to a normal car. like driving a tank lol.

I used to race nearlly every where. Fulbeck would have been my home track did u go to Fulbeck PFI or the Fulbeck Army Site?

I raced the JnrMax Class

:D

Is it collection?

Soo ye shhh walker

jokes

I used to race nearlly every where. Fulbeck would have been my home track did u go to Fulbeck PFI or the Fulbeck Army Site?

I raced the JnrMax Class

:D

not pf international, next door. lkrc. i havnt raced for 5 years tho. i passed my arks test in year 2000 and held it for 3 years. my brothers did super 4, one of which raced for jade karts in the junior g/box class in stars of tomorrow. bet you havnt been on a vehicle as fast since have you. 250's are epic. cheers, damo.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..