sfx to wav help

Speed

Hi i no this probably isnt the right place to post this but it is the closest section connected with modding nh.

anyway i have WinResTools Wizard v1.1.1. and i want to no if there is a way to convert sfx files to wav. i no that with winres tools you can convert wav to sfx for nh. but like i say i would like to convert sfx to wav. or alternatively a program that plays sfx files. the reason for this is because i would like to make or at least attempt to make a mod for nh and i am not sure wat particular engine sounds i need. i now there are four files named 'eng1i.sfx', 'eng10.sfx', 'eng11.sfx' and 'eng12.sfx' but as i say i am not sure wat sound each one is so any help on this matter would be very useful.

thanks for reading

Speed

Use a program called Sound Forge 7.0 it will import sfx files for you to listen and edit. Although you have to import as a .raw format.

The source file before converting to .sfx needs to be 22050hz mono.

The eng1i.sfx is the idle sound.

Eng11.sfx and eng12.sfx are the hi and low tones for the player car

eng10.sfx is for the opponents.

Good luck!

Edited by Munster

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..