new track?

bobtastic266

could someone make me a new track for offline use because there is a few of us that race at a small track in somerset in rooksbridge called s.r.b.r it is a dirt track about the same size as mendip raceway but we have tires all the way round the ouside and inside i can get some pictures to anyone who is interested

thanks

littlefordy

Not being funny, but do you realise exactly how much work goes into building a track?

Tads worked almost non-stop for the last few weeks to get Arlington up and running!

Im damn sure that he wont dedicate a couple of weeks of full on work, just so you and a couple of mates can race offline.

Try getting hold of the 3DMax program and study Tads track building guide and have a try yourself.......who knows, you may have a hidden talent for track building? :thumbup:

Wisbech! Wisbech! Wisbech! Wisbech! Wisbech! Wisbech! Wisbech! Wisbech! Wisbech! Wisbech! Wisbech! Wisbech! Wisbech! Wisbech! Wisbech! Wisbech! Wisbech! Wisbech! Wisbech! Wisbech! Wisbech! Wisbech! Wisbech! Wisbech! Wisbech! Wisbech! Wisbech! Wisbech! Wisbech! Wisbech! Wisbech! Wisbech!

:thumbup:

Edited by spike100

• 5 months later...

think we should have a track from NI. weve had every other brisca aff. country represented (scotland, england, holland etc..) why not NI ???? nutts corner would be a cracker, ballymena would be good too !

Once again, it takes a long time to make a track so I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Anyone that makes a track should be respected after the time and effort they have put in to it.

I would like to see ringwood made. But as Adam said it takes alot of time and effort to make a track its not just a 5 min job. Maybe get a free trial of max and have ago yourself as been said befor. :)

have tried that site but it saves as a torrent file how do i open it any help?? :shrug:

did u download bittorrent software just do a google search its the green 1.

then open the download from the site.

bittorrent is wot it use's to download.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..