offline F2's

rhys

My list that I inted on completeing by New Year time!

79(shale)

721(so I can wreck him using 854lol)

339(^)

B888

H24

Once they are done and you have gathered the rest of th emore up to date r/l F2 skins off the forum you'll end up with a very up to date BriscaF2Heat....

339(^)

Once they are done and you have gathered the rest of th emore up to date r/l F2 skins off the forum you'll end up with a very up to date BriscaF2Heat....

i would prefer doing it the other way round like, but suite yourself. not a reli big fan of robbie dawson, i like the kellys tho, i think there faster, by far esspacially graham IMO, but every one has there own opinion!

339(^)

i would prefer doing it the other way round like, but suite yourself. not a reli big fan of robbie dawson, i like the kellys tho, i think there faster, by far esspacially graham IMO, but every one has there own opinion!

you do that then lol

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..