Outlawseries status

Hello all.

I am aware that the outlawseries has been niglected over the past 2 weeks and i can only say sorry to our regulars for that.

Here is the reason i have been late booking, canceling and of course not running an outlaw meet,

I have had a split from the missus and it did become quite hard to get online at any time to race, i am still very much committed to the series and want to see it grow but i hope you understand this has been a tough time for my non ukdirt family.

I hope this will be the end of the absenceses now and that i can start to enjoy the racing like i used to.

You ukdirt members did help through the rough patch and i hope to repay you all with as much as is asked of me to mke not only outlawseries but ukdirt in general a better place to race.

Yours Sean(Joker)Townsend

Sorry to hear bout ure split joker, hope everything works out for u.

Catch me on msn to talk if u ever need 2 m8  thumbs_up.gif

I haven't been about for the past few weeks either due to football, other things going on.

Hopefully the main peeps involved, myself, joker, wrigthy, aussie and counter can get together and discuss plans to go forward and hopefully the outlaw series will continue to grow and be as enjoyable as it has been and continue with the top racing  thumbup.gif

Edited by Lee186

Sorry to hear your news Joker, hope things work out ok for you and the family.

I agree with Lee that we will be able to revive the Outlaw series.

I won't be around the next 2 saturday's as I'm off to see the BEST oval racing in the world - WoO Sprintcars in the States. After that I'd be happy to help with ideas etc.

Cheers

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..