banger car manager help

nath676

Now mine stopped working............... :banghead2::banghead2:

But I figured it out.

Copy & paste the msinet.ocx into C:\WINDOWS\system32

Then goto 'Start' -> 'Run' , type (or copy-paste the following line) regsvr32 C:\Windows\System32\MSINET.OCX and press op Enter (A messagebox will popup with the following message 'DllRegisterServer in C:\Windows\System32\MSINET.OCX succeeded.')

Note: Windows NT/2K users replace "C:\Windows" with "C:\WINNT".

Working again now. :thumbup:

But I figured it out.

Then goto 'Start' -> 'Run' , type (or copy-paste the following line) regsvr32 C:\Windows\System32\MSINET.OCX and press op Enter (A messagebox will popup with the following message 'DllRegisterServer in C:\Windows\System32\MSINET.OCX succeeded.')

Hello where do i get msinet.ocx from as my car manager also dont work i think i understand how to do it but cant find that file.

Thanks jay

But I figured it out.

Hello where do i get msinet.ocx from as my car manager also dont work i think i understand how to do it but cant find that file.

Thanks jay

Got the file now but i cant find run on the vista setup it used to as you opened

start but aint on vista.

Any ideas

Right click on the start menu and click properties > click the start menu tab > customize > tick run command (near the bottom of the list) > ok

Then it should be bottom right on the start menu.

James

Thanks for that i done it and yes im now sorted with that but i have got a new error code now lol i will upload a pic of it

post-79-1196606063_thumb.jpg

:2:

Right click on the start menu and click properties > click the start menu tab > customize > tick run command (near the bottom of the list) > ok

Then it should be bottom right on the start menu.

James

Thanks for that i done it and yes im now sorted with that but i have got a new error code now lol i will upload a pic of it

Has anyone got any ideas on how i can sort my car manager as i cant race bangers till i do

ta jay

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..