new computer

andy8160

hi my computer has finaly give up so im guna buy a new 1 i am wanting to run rfactor so im hoping some of you mite give me a bit of help wot i should be buying to get the best out of the game and also which are the best programs to paint my own skins in thanx andy

hi my computer has finaly give up so im guna buy a new 1 i am wanting to run rfactor so im hoping some of you mite give me a bit of help wot i should be buying to get the best out of the game and also which are the best programs to paint my own skins in thanx andy

What sort of budget are you looking at as it is hard to know what to suggest otherwise

i will need a package of the box and a screen because it a laptop that i have at the mo my buget will be upto 500 for the lot

yoyotech do a very good spec machine which i will be ordering with a couple of tweaks to it for around 600 pound excluding screen... or you could get them to build you a machine for the price given. just register on their forum and create a topic of it, im sure they will help you. www.yoyotech.co.uk

would you be able to build your own custom base unit or are you looking for a pre built machine

i was looking 4 a pre built realy but i know 1 of my friends is a bit of a computer wizz he could put 1 together for me if i knew wot i needed

right... if he is willing to oblige to building you a pc. look at some of the parts on the intell viper on the right hand side of the yoyotech home page, click on that and have a look. the graphics card (geforce xfx 8800gts 320mb) will play at maximum settings i have heard on rfactor. the power supply unit (psu) is also a very good one and for the price is a bargain. hard drive i would go for is the samsung hd501j which for the price compared to the standard one is an apbsoloute bargain and its also 16mb so it will be faster. the processor is apbsolutely fine (standard one as custom pc have recommended it and use a similar spec machine for some tests) ram i think you should get 2gb of patriot 4-4-4-12 (thats the latency for u tech guys 800mhz aswell) thats about all i can say really. hope you get your moneys worth. www.yoyotech.co.uk if u havent read it in my original post

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..