Ever been to Ireland?

Simon31

Unless your Jesus you cant walk or drive there as its seperated from the mainland UK by the Irish Sea (think its that anyway), but you can fly or take a ferry over. I have done the latter on about 3 occasions,there and back, each time not feeling well when i got there or back

Guest Scrapman53

:rofl: This has to be the dunmbest post ever on here!

Sorry Si but I've just peed my pants laughing.

If you're ever not sure about anything, try Google or something. I'd rather do that than look silly anyday!

Im thinking of going to Scotland the next time I visit from the states. I was thinking of driving this time, I know I90 goes into Maine, but I cant remember the road that goes from Canada to Scotland. I figure it would take 20 hours to drive, which isnt that bad, I wont have to rent a car when I get there, and I will be sitting on the proper side of the car :042: Anyone know which highway Im talking about?

In fairness it's two countries, Eire and Northern Ireland. Therefore depending on which Ireland Si was refering to, he could drive there, from the other one. Also, Freeweb, you may be able to drive from canada to scotland, if you drive over alaska then across the frozen sea to Russia, then across continental europe, onto eurostar and finally north through the Uk. Alaska and Russia are only 50k's apart as this map shows:

http://www.multimap.com/maps/#t=l&map=...32287:105.13046

I believe this section has been traversed in a vehicle, it may have been a land rover...

Good luck with it and let us know how you get on :thumbup::scared15:

xTx

In fairness it's two countries, Eire and Northern Ireland. Therefore depending on which Ireland Si was refering to, he could drive there, from the other one. Also, Freeweb, you may be able to drive from canada to scotland, if you drive over alaska then across the frozen sea to Russia, then across continental europe, onto eurostar and finally north through the Uk. Alaska and Russia are only 50k's apart as this map shows:

http://www.multimap.com/maps/#t=l&map=...32287:105.13046

I believe this section has been traversed in a vehicle, it may have been a land rover...

Good luck with it and let us know how you get on :thumbup::scared15:

xTx

Cant, global warming.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..