Screen goes white

xj40

Hi,

This problem is kinda hard to describe but I'll do my best. Basically when I'm playing Music in Media Player or watching videos on Youtube or a similar site, after a while, that window just goes completely white, sometimes the music stops playing, sometimes it carries on and I have to use ctrl alt delete when I want rid of it. In most cases, after I use ctrl alt delete, neither Media player nor firefox will open again, requiring me to restart the computer.

Apologies to be asking questions this close to Christmas but it's really annoying me lol.

Any ideas?

Hi,

This problem is kinda hard to describe but I'll do my best. Basically when I'm playing Music in Media Player or watching videos on Youtube or a similar site, after a while, that window just goes completely white, sometimes the music stops playing, sometimes it carries on and I have to use ctrl alt delete when I want rid of it. In most cases, after I use ctrl alt delete, neither Media player nor firefox will open again, requiring me to restart the computer.

Apologies to be asking questions this close to Christmas but it's really annoying me lol.

Any ideas?

Try restorin ur pc back a few days. i had this problem. After doing this it solved the problem :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..