topless hand shandy at bubbles...

dean bob

doe's anyone have time to render me new f2 rce chassis for next year?! to those that think it's the same as it's always been it is a constantly evolving car that is basically pure sex out of photochop but i lack the knowladge of making it all 3d max & shiney (that & the lack of spellling ablity). besides of offering you my thanks & the obvious opertunity of telling all your friends that you rendered the sexiest car in uk dirt & that it's also a family built car (no name droppping or power tripping lol) i'll buy you a beer at an actual meeting if i ever get to one. at a stretch a topless hand shandy at "bubbles" is well within my price range...

cheers

deanbob f2 269

Edited by dean bob

Does this mean you will buy me a beer if you come to cowdie next year or if am down at a meeting next year dean :rofl::thumbup:

Does this mean you will buy me a beer if you come to cowdie next year or if am down at a meeting next year dean :rofl::thumbup:

if you got space on your sofa i'll make the trip to cowdie mate :2: im pretty low maintanance in all areas lol

thanks to samson the render is bloody terriffic :thumbup: cheers mate

post-1501-1199010634_thumb.jpg

post-1501-1199010779_thumb.jpg

Edited by dean bob

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..