Joker175

Joker175

Its been awhile since i raced on ukdirt( think it was a hotrod world final) and thought i would just pop back to let ya know what i have been at if any of ya remember me.

This year i have gone back to full real life racing, starting out in standlakes 1450 prodrods and with four meets of the season left decided it was time to buy a hotrod.

I have a semi spaceframe toyota starlet( rear end by ludlow) it is running 2ltr ford pinto engine and ford rear axel and front legs.

I have also just started my own website(you can find the links on standlake website).

It was always fun on ukdirt and i loved the banter and the nights racing but it dont quite messure up to the real stuff.

If anyone is down at the lake anytime come over and say hi

post-53-1199058549.jpg

post-53-1199058569.jpg

Alright Joker

Seen a black nova in short circuit a couple of months back, was the same colour scheme as your online cars had been, turned out to be yours :thumbup: all the best with the return to racing

Hi joker

Nice to hear your still about.. nice looking rod, and all the best for season 2008

seem to remember your F2 strange looking car green and black and normally in the fence with me :rofl: and your hot rod, you was to quick for me in that mod ;)

Good luck :thumbs_up:

Hi joker

Nice to hear your still about.. nice looking rod, and all the best for season 2008

seem to remember your F2 strange looking car green and black and normally in the fence with me :rofl: and your hot rod, you was to quick for me in that mod ;)

Good luck :thumbs_up:

Hiya Budge, yeah some good days in the f2s and the rods.......put the rod in the fence at standlake in me first meet and thought then this would be like online days if budge or nick were attached somewhere :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..