for sale

Hutch#331

selling for a mate, one 6800gt which was bought of tosh in error......

this card is the pci-e model not agp which my mate has, so check your pc spec first

tosh played rfactor f1's with this card no problem, comes with original box and 6 pin psu adapter lead

first 30 quid plus 6 quid for recorded postage and its yours, its a steal at that so first come first serverd

deatils and pics of card are here

this card is the pci-e model not agp which my mate has, so check your pc spec first

tosh played rfactor f1's with this card no problem, comes with original box and 6 pin psu adapter lead

first 30 quid plus 6 quid for recorded postage and its yours, its a steal at that so first come first serverd

10 quid?

10 quid?

peasants need not enquire :thumbs_up:

10 quid?

peasants need not enquire :thumbs_up:

thats tosh and hack's arse oot the windae then

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..