photoshop help

jay427

afternoon all

Could someone please tell me how to be able to save something in ps as a jpeg but i want just the text and not the back ground.

Everytime i save it i get a white back ground but i just want the text ?

Hope this make sense any help would be great

afternoon all

Could someone please tell me how to be able to save something in ps as a jpeg but i want just the text and not the back ground.

Everytime i save it i get a white back ground but i just want the text ?

Hope this make sense any help would be great

can't be done i don't think m8, if you're saving as a jpeg it has to fill all of the blank space (i.e. the background) so you'll always have a white background....one option might be to set the background to the background colour u need for the application rather than white :shrug:

if its for website usage, transfer it to> photoshop - Image Ready

if your using cs 2 that is, save as a transparent gif image

Thanks for the replys i actually want to be able to design in ps and then move it into my vinyl cutting program to be able to put on a template to show someone what the finish product will look like.

My cutting program has not got bevel and things on it

Thanks jay

yeah i use flexi evry day m8, i make a lot of the gfx, shape wise in flexi and export to

psd,

if its for preview purposess only save the psd with no background, and import

Well cheers for that mate sorted now.

Nice to no that someone else uses the program if i ever need any help !!!!!

Talking of help is there a way to be able to make the writting wavey and curved in flexi as i do it in photoshopo then move across?

I have lost my insruction book for flexi and cant remeber if you can do it or not.

Thanks for all the help above jay

:thumbs_up: heres the pdf instuction manual,

http://rapidshare.com/files/84343021/Help.pdf

as for wavey efects, click on effects at top of screen and look for distort, you might need to acitvate the

design central to see the diffrent effects, available,

also look at the tools setup options, you can position them all around the screen for quick acces

:thumbs_up: heres the pdf instuction manual,

http://rapidshare.com/files/84343021/Help.pdf

as for wavey efects, click on effects at top of screen and look for distort, you might need to acitvate the

design central to see the diffrent effects, available,

also look at the tools setup options, you can position them all around the screen for quick acces

Top man thanks for that i owe ya one !!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..