Bt yahoo explorer help...

hotrod331

Hi ya lads dont know if anyone can help me but if i download something say a skin pack and install it then navigate away from filefront for instance my brower will come up with a box saying browsers incountered an error and will be closed sorry for any inconvenice...

any ideas?

only thing i can say is dump the yahoo browser, you dont need it, it adds unnecasary processes m8,,

if you want to get rid of the yahoo stuff, go unistall progs select, bt yahoo applications,

ul get a list of stuff to unistall, tick evrythin ecept base apps, unless u like using there web mail,

Guest Scrapman53

I bin all my BT Yahoo crap as soon as it's installed. You only need the connection. Get Firefox Rodder and you'll love it once you get used to the change. I never use tabbed browsing either, don't see the point of it as you can open up your browser as many times as you like with all the pages in the taskbar. Tabs are just an intrusion on screen space Imo. Lol.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..