Jag XJ6 Estate

Cubsta

Hiya lads just been watching TNB wf on youtube and i noticed allstar was in a Jag XJ6 Estate was just wondering if there is a template for it? tried the search button and nothing came up about it.

:2:

Edited by Cubsta

hiya this is kajsta but ime on my cuzons loggin. ide just like to say that braderz 516 has just made a jag estate but hes not sending it out so if eny of you have his addy then blag him to send it as it's a good idea.but i can bet you that braderz'es is not as good as allstars thats what i think eny way.

thanks kajsta#212

Edited by Cubsta

tbh all braderz does is make templates for other peoples models as in when haadee done that james young bentley he told me he made a template for it :3: Its only wrong since the template was never released and its up too the modellor when the template is released. It seems a bit pointless waiting to release it if people like him are just goin to make the templates

Edited by wee dode

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..