New car in the UK?

freew67

A friend of mine buys and sells cars between the UK and USA. Their latest project was a new Mustang, with a few added on touches. This guy is going to use it as a daily driver to and from work in London. This will be on the cover a one of your mags in April. Ever wanted an American car, the company is called AMCAR and tell them I sent ya :thumbup:

[attachmentid=22379]

post-1128-1201528148.jpg

I think everything (think is main word) susp wise is stock. Under the hood is not! That is street legal in the UK also. Ill ask to see what else was done. I know of the supercharger, wheels/tires, and the body kit, what else was changed not certain.

• 3 weeks later...

Some guy in Tavistock(Devon) has just imported a Bugatti Veyron, but in the next month or so he is exporting it to Africa, bit of a waste really.

last thing i heard there was 80 left unordered. the first thing i would do if i won the lotto jackpot would book the church for my funeral then head straight to the nearest vw dealership lmao.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..