Suggestion Thread 2008

Johno3

This thread is for you to post your suggestions for the up coming RFACTOR season.

Please make sure that all your suggestions are linked to the rFactor season. Should you want to make a suggestion for the Heat league, then click here. If you have a suggestion that you think affects both leagues, then please PM the details to myself and I will put it on the Admin Forum.

Should you have a suggestion that you do not wish to make public on this thread, but would like to make the suggestion anyway, then please feel free to PM with the details of that suggestion as well, and I will again put it on the admin thread.

Remember, this is your league, and your suggestions are more than welcome, no matter how big or small.

Johno

Don't forget guys, we are closing this thread tomorrow as we have a admin meeting coming up and thus need to try and get things in place.

Do you have any ideas what ou would like to see in the rfactor season? Any ideas for points championships? Any idea for different formats? Perhaps a rule that you would like adding?

All suggestions will be discussed and will be replied to based on our discussions.

An idea for a rule although i'm sure it would not be very popular , mianly it is to keep rFactor F1 feeling real (yes i know it's a game) but still , many drivers i have noticed if they are doing badly or they crash escape out of the game and although that might be great for them to watch the race , it only makes the racing easyer with less cars thus making it easyer for the better drivers out there ,

could we have a rule that states you must stay on the track on the bends during a race if your car is involved in an accident and you can't or don't want to continue?

The main aim is to have some parked cars making the racing a little bit harder and i'm only talking about staying parked on the bends here not the straights obviously.

To make it short , some of the faster drivers might get caught up giving the slower guys like whites , yellows ect some chances now and then , hope this makes sense although i'm sure it will be shot down in flames. :scared15: but i think it's a good idea personally. :5:

Seeing as i'm the only person to have added anything can this be given some thought atleast , thanks.

i think the best thing to do is keep r factor as realistic as we can. i mean with the steering wheel and how good the graphics are on the game its the closest some of us are ever gonna get to driving one and unlike heat you cant get smashed over the fence so as long as people dont get silly and taking leaders out when there in 15th we could have a very open championship this season with no1 really standing out as everybody could spin at anytime. when i first tried heat i absolutely loved it as i grew up i always wanted playstaion to bring a brisca game out but never did but when i found heat i never got off it but then r factor came out and it truly is a different kettle of fish. well done guys looking forward to this season