trying to go faster

andy8160

hi i have done 100s of laps just trying to get use to the game and i am now wanting to try setting up the car i have seen a cupple of setups on the rfactor site can some 1 please tell me what file to save them to i have tryed a few places and cant get them in the game :shrug: thanx andy

You are better of just printing out drumbs set up guide and get in game and follow the instructions , then tweak once you have the basic settings.

http://forum.kev149.com/index.php?showtopic=24760

If you can't print the guide , the set ups go in C:/rFactor/userdata/yourname/settings

:thumbs_up:

Edited by Paulp23

hi i have done 100s of laps just trying to get use to the game and i am now wanting to try setting up the car i have seen a cupple of setups on the rfactor site can some 1 please tell me what file to save them to i have tryed a few places and cant get them in the game :shrug: thanx andy

Where they go is in the main directory for rFactor then ....

UserData / <USERNAME> / Settings / <TRACK NAME> / folder ...

For me that would be:

C:\Program Files\rFactor\UserData\Fourwinds-156\Settings\Bradfordtar (for a Bradford tar setup)

ok thanx thats what i have been looking for they work now :2: i am going to do my own setups i have printed the setup guide just need to find enough time now :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..