Legends meeting in jolt

Tricky88

I have been given permission to run a meeting in jolt on the 28/02/2008 for the LEGENDS mod . With all the nostalgia around at the moment i thought a night of lch racing was in order for the old boys who remember these little screamers in the UKDIRT pages of history . I will be running the meeting using 1 shale and 1 tarmac track with no finals the winner decided old style on points only. The meeting will start at 8.30 pm if you are interested ( all welcome - jolt payment permitting ) please post on here .... you will not need a skin as we will use the ones that came with the mod

to right am up for this

walker#363 booking in

:5:

nice to see these getting another run out :thumbs_up: . On the subject of setups, don't forget there was a setup pack available with the mod, courtesy of Rusty T Bass which included setups for 90% of the UK tracks that were available....should be a good level playing field for u all :thumbup:

will the starts be graded or go on green ?

do you know where you can get the template as I will need to paint one :thumbs_up:

Booked so far :appl: And the cars you will drive on the night

Aussie = 16# Goerge Spry

Leech = 91# Jesse Smith

Walker = 15# Cam Chase

Coco = 10# Joey Logano

Budge = 77# Warren Ropp

Crazy = 33# Keith Moline

Booked so far :appl: And the cars you will drive on the night

Aussie = 16# Goerge Spry

Leech = 91# Jesse Smith

Walker = 15# Cam Chase

Coco = 10# Joey Logano

Budge = 77# Warren Ropp

Crazy = 33# Keith Moline

Counter = 999# Jacob Butner

Nath = 42# Rhedt Roelandt

Was just thinking the now,maybe we could have a practice meeting maybe a few days before the meeting

gives everyone a chance to get into shape and also gives folk that have never tried these a chance to see what there like and give them practice. Just my thought.

cheers

walker

Was just thinking the now,maybe we could have a practice meeting maybe a few days before the meeting

gives everyone a chance to get into shape and also gives folk that have never tried these a chance to see what there like and give them practice. Just my thought.

cheers

walker

i was thinking about a praccy m8 but jolt will only be avalible for the meeting

meeting cancelled not worth running with just 8 .... oh well i tried

nooooooooooooo

was looking forward to racing these

Get the stock rod heat league back I say :thumbup: I used to love racing the stock rods :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..