F1/F2 magazine

drumbstick

The F1 admin team are happy to announce that the magazine will be continuing in 2008.

We are hoping to have more driver interaction and features, so if you have any suggestions no matter how mad they may seem drop me a PM and we will discuss them.

We would like the first magazine to include thoughts from drivers new and old about the coming season there hopes, expectations and predictions for the year ahead.

We are also hoping to include a gallery of the best looking new cars from both mods so either post the pic here or PM them to me and maybe you will appear in our paint shop.

Help us to make this the biggest magazine ever and send your thoughts in a PM to me (Avoiding the HEAT/RF and time issues) along with pictures of your cars and your predictions for who will win the 4 major championships and the silver roof.

Arron

**Edit**

Added form to be completed

A few people have asked what exactly information they need to provide so I have included a form below. Please feel free to add anything else you want.

What are your hopes for the season.

Which tracks/championships are you looking forward to the most.

Predictions for each of the championships.

World

British

Euro

UK-Open

Dutch

GN

CoC

W&Y

Any other info

Edited by drumbstick

A few people have asked what exactly information they need to provide so I have included a form below. Please feel free to add anything else you want.

What are your hopes for the season.

Which tracks/championships are you looking forward to the most.

Predictions for each of the championships.

World

British

Euro

UK-Open

Dutch

GN

CoC

W&Y

Any other info

[/size][/font]

Edited by drumbstick

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..