HELP PLEASE...

LittleLeech774

hi all can someone help me please ... when i load 3ds max 9 after about 5/10 mins this is what happens. any ideas? just makes the screen lose all of its colour and goes very big lol

[attachmentid=23206]

Cheers Leech

Looks like it could be your display settings, try setting you Screen res to 1024 x 768 or it may be Direct3D if changing the screen fails try a re-install :)

And,

Sibbs try going to customize and userinterface and i think the option to get that tool bar back is in there :thumbs_up:

Hope this helps lads :scared15:

Edited by andy2oo7

hi all can someone help me please ... when i load 3ds max 9 after about 5/10 mins this is what happens. any ideas? just makes the screen lose all of its colour and goes very big lol

hi leech,

if u go to start>all programs>autodesk from your taskbar start button, you should find there is a 'change graphics mode' option available. on mine (max8) if u select that it launches the program then opens a dialog box to select direct3d or openGL, i've always used openGL for max without a problem, and it looks no different from your screen, so might be worth a try.......

Sibbs, in the 'customize' dropdown at the top, go to 'showUI' and check 'show command panel' is ticked :thumbs_up:

Edited by wrighty496

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..