Part needed

xTx

if anyone's gotta driver side track rod for a sunny (g reg), pm me please and i'll pop a cheque in the post. If you're not sure which bit i mean post here and i'll lob a photo up,

cheers

xTx

if i was u and being tight like i am, weld a small piece of angle on the bolt along the arm say 2". It will hold mega and be strong, dont worry too much about shape as u can track it up on the other side! Done plenty on my bangers so far! Also, by the looks of it if you no anyone with a bluebird try fitting a fine thread one? looks similar to me? :thumbs_up:

Dropped the track rod off at the firm who maintain the truck fleet i manage. They all moaned to buggery; "not safe, it'll break, not worth it, can't be done, blah blah blah". So i smiled sweetly and said "Please!" and they did this;

[attachmentid=23502]

which is an improvement on this:

[attachmentid=23503]

:thumbup::5::appl:

Cheers Ian!

post-876-1204832801_thumb.jpg

post-876-1204832875_thumb.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..