Warm up/Race problem

stephensp

Hi Guys,

More problems,Ive gone onto Bradford,Bell vue and Wedgeway and when i go into

warm up or race the cars go all over the place,Driving into the barriers going on the infield

coming back onto the track and hitting anything that gets in there way,Cars will drive the wrong way around the track, oh and before the race starts all the cars are a mishmash in the centre of the track

then they unfold and all go to the track.....Any answers.

This rfactor looks good from the outset but boy does'nt it take a long slog to get it to work...All i seem to

do is post messages on the forum with this problem and that problem.Perhaps one day it might be

all ok who knows.

A mishmash is when everything that should be.......is'nt,,,,,Its all over the place.

Its when life should be so tranquil but every thing is going WRONG.

Or its some word from my local dialect.Please excuse my grammer.

Thanks drumstick for the advice,

Going back to the earlier question asked whether i had changed any of the AI, i have

recently put in some cars i have done in the paitshop.I have done six F1 stock cars

and entered them into this game.I followed the procedure for putting cars into the game,

Everything went in ok and i can see the cars ive done on the spinner,(They are all tarmac cars).

Could this be the problem if so what do i need to do to be able to run these and any more AI cars

that i want to put into this game (F1 stock cars of course).