Bradford

stephensp

I have downloaded the Bradford race track now five times and the problem i have

still exists,

I load the track for F1 stock cars,and the Monitor screen comes on ,I choose Race format.

The cars are all merged together on the infield of the track,They then all come apart

and head for the track whereupon the race has started without a rolling lap.

Cars will try to climb over the barrier and some cars will drive across the infield and drive

into on coming cars.Some cars will drive the wrong way around the track.

In amongst the stock cars there must be pace car although im not sure,Its all grey in

colour and has the word TEMP on its side panel it will perform like the other cars and

will go the wrong way around the track and try to climb over the barriers.

Anybody got any ideas as to why this is happening.I am not using the game online at the moment

just offline.

First what version of RF are you running?

2nd, my suggestion to you, the skins you have painted, put them in a folder outside of the game. Del the F1 veh folder, del the f1 rfm files, and del the del the f1 cch or cfm in your userdata folder (might be userdata/yourname), del all of the tracks that work with the F1 mod and start over. To get temp cars, that normally only happens online, but that means you dont the skin or you didnt create the car file correctly. Only download our stuff at RFC, and before you touch anything else, go in game, select the F1 mod, not the league version and see if you have the same problems. Also, only select rolling or standing starts for this test. Then, let us know if you are still having issues. If you need help, Im sure someone can contact u on msn or some other chat program to help out.

freew67,Thanks for your comments,

Your first question. Im using 1.250 version.

Ive been on the other tracks and everything is ok,I did have a slight problem with Belle Vue

but that seems to be ok now. I shall take out the cars that i painted and see if that makes any

difference,If not i shall have to follow your procedure and start over bit by bit.

Anyway thanks for the advice.

Paul Stephens.

freew67,Thanks for your comments,

Your first question. Im using 1.250 version.

Ive been on the other tracks and everything is ok,I did have a slight problem with Belle Vue

but that seems to be ok now. I shall take out the cars that i painted and see if that makes any

difference,If not i shall have to follow your procedure and start over bit by bit.

Anyway thanks for the advice.

Paul Stephens.

Ok, part of your problem I would guess is your not running 1.255. It does make a difference, there where changes from 50 to 55. If you ever wanted to run online, you need 55. http://www.rfactor.net/?page=downloads just get the patch.

In regard to the temp car, if you press tab the drivers names should come on screen. Not sure if its just me but Chris Bonner and James Neachell's cars have minor .veh text probs and may not show up in your game and will show as temp cars.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..