Downloading rfactor mods

stephensp

I have downloaded Rallycross b mod but i cant get it to work.

Can anyone tell me the correct procedure for downloading other

mods on the rfactor site.Ive tried a few ways that i thought were

the correct way but it still wont work.The main mod im running

is F1 stock cars.Can anyone Help?

• 3 weeks later...

How 2 install Mods / tracks / cars.

If you have the space make a back up of the rFactor folder. If all goes wrong its easier to replace it than reinstall.

There are 3 methods of adding to rFactor.

Method 1.

double click on the exe file and work your way through the dialogue boxes. Should be easy.

Method 2.

IPB Image

Drag and drop the rFactor folder into program files. Extract it if you wish or just drag straight from winrar. XP/Vista will ask if you wish to overwrite. You do so "Yes to All".

Method 3.

Same as above but there are seperate folders rather than a rFactor folder. drag the folder/s into the rFactor folder. Not the program files folder. You will be asked to overwrite again.

IPB Image

If in doubt read the READ ME

i have tried that with the mini's but they ae coming up as

can anyone help :shrug:

looks like the rfm's gone into the right place to allow the mod to work, but you've extracted the car folder to the wrong place. Ensure you have the mod folder (miniRX) inside the vehicles folder. All car mods go into Vehicles folder, all track mods go into Locations folder :thumbs_up: .....assuming you have rFactor installed to its default location of course.....if you have it on a 2nd hard drive, or have re-named your main HD something else apart from C: in which case self-installers (I think the minis was an exe) won't work, so make sure you have RF installed in the default location (C:/program files)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..