siamese banger

TADS

just thought i would have a mess about with a siamese banger i was given the ok to use the sierra that was in game but couldnt find who made the metro to ask if its ok so untill then i prob wouldnt release it but here is hoping

[attachmentid=23783]

getting there and the sierra has damage but only a small amount due to high polly with 2 cars in one the metro i set as a used metro so it has no damage layers on it it just looks like that from the GO

im just looking at getting a driver in the sierra now and setting the incar view and sorting LOD's

hope ya all like it

TADS

post-46-1205494458.jpg

Looks cool. Does 1 person drive it or does it take 2 people if that makes sense? :king:

just the one m8 lol i dont know anyway that heat would let to ppl drive the same car it just is not poss even tho it would be koool lol

TADS

I've got a sapphire model from the prostock if you'd like to use that for a bit of variation. I think bozz made the original metro, way back when they first started bangers in heat.

cheers

sparky

lo m8 thanks for the offer.... what sort of polly is it with NO damage so just a basic model with H frame in and seat?? this one is sat at 650pollys (just the sierra)

TADS

brilliant idea tads

looks good :appl:

I think sparky was offering his sapphire prostock model which has no damage but if i remember correctly had a high poly count, if you look back to the forum when i searched for a prostock mod its got a render of the car

Cheers

they look brilliant tads could u put wheel on the top car as a part of the model so they just sit there if u no wot a mean

were they not left off to lower polys?

yes they was... if i can put them on i will but i dont think i will have any pollys left to play with

just lod's to go now

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..