Jag XJ6

Cubsta

Hi all i was wondering if anyone is making a new model of the XJ6? As i think alot of the old models need updating (including this one) i would have a go at it myself but i don't have the right program(s) to do so. :scared15:

:2:

Not being disrespectful to modellers/creators of the cars and all who have to do with them but why dont Ukdirt admins make a reasonable list of all the cars that need to be remade or tweaked to be allowed in the league???? then maybe that way the modeller can just modify that certain one rather than making it from scratch if they can get hold of the certain files?

Not being disrespectful to modellers/creators of the cars and all who have to do with them but why dont Ukdirt admins make a reasonable list of all the cars that need to be remade or tweaked to be allowed in the league???? then maybe that way the modeller can just modify that certain one rather than making it from scratch if they can get hold of the certain files?

That would be a good idea but admin can't make modellors do newer versions but yes would be an idea for admin to make a list of cars that could be done when modellers have the time.

dode

Yeh Parry has done quite a few mega cars and has a few still left to turn out *wink*

I also supplied him with a lot of tin that can be modelled but no names, ill speak to him abotu it on msn.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..