Upper Eden

swindy

Good stuff mate but why do the textures seem so stretched? is it done on a loft or do you convert to Edit mesh straight away? Not knocking it at all just wondered why

Dazza

No i don't loft any of the tracks, texture size to small 256x 256 + same texture all the way round use zoo mod as well as max7 and use 1024x1024 and air brush later for detail can see wot you mean by pic's tho ,airbrushing and many thing to do yet lol

Thanks

Snapper/Swindy

:thumbup: can't wait :thumbup:

but the tntrash 2litre teams is ment to be held there tonight? :shrug::shrug:

does anybody know whats happening? :shrug::shrug:

still looks fantastic though great job swindy :thumbup::thumbup:

Yes m8 tntrash 2ltr teams will be held at Upper Eden tonight and all being well with it, i will post it up after meet for download

Thanks

Snapper

Edited by swindy

:thumbup: can't wait :thumbup:

but the tntrash 2litre teams is ment to be held there tonight? :shrug::shrug:

does anybody know whats happening? :shrug::shrug:

still looks fantastic though great job swindy :thumbup::thumbup:

Yes m8 tntrash 2ltr teams will be held at Upper Eden tonight and all being well with it, i will post it up after meet for download

Thanks

Snapper

:thumbs_up::thumbup:

not sure why it isnt released but it may be for some alterations as a few found the track to slippy in the team meet.so might be a hold on the release till this is sorted sure swindy will let you all know and tell me if im wrong.

not sure why it isnt released but it may be for some alterations as a few found the track to slippy in the team meet.so might be a hold on the release till this is sorted sure swindy will let you all know and tell me if im wrong.

lol freejohn my fellow mob 2ltr team champion ,i delayed the release as it had afew problems but all sorted now

Thanks

Snapper

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..