Jaguar XJ6 series 3

Haadee#525

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

xj6 estate was by allstar and it was'nt finshed.. wink.gif or i think it was raced but some things needed fixxing correct me if im wrong coffee.gif

Yer thats correct mate, what with my a2 exams coming up i havent got time to finish it off or the patients.. hopefully someone else will offer to sort it and release it. Only needs the boot re damaging and back axle put in from what i can remember :thumbs_up:

• 2 weeks later...

after loads of ppl moaning all the time - and probably thinking why does it take so long to do last bits....

well : the jag crashed the game probably because of polygon count. I cba last week, but do want to finish it, so end up re damage it and redo LODs. Thats what im gonna do , and hopefully i can release then in a week or so.

just to let u all know, HaaDee

i find this totally amazing, having just read the post from top to bottom...

as it draws close, it's adds to the anticipation, if it gets ready tonight - then it would remind me of drivers only starting the banger on a friday - working like mad, drinking tea - finishing it off at the track on sunday hehehe

well done - awesome work - i tried making cars once - my spectrum had better made models than what i could do today hehehe...

Great work - can't wait to have it on the grid...

Also - i remember - what, back in '06? (i think) someone made 2 offline packs - full grid packs of unlimited RL skins - still today - it is my favourite offline pack... Think it was Mark - the photo guy (met him once at standlake i think)...

If anyone could do another round of RL packs - i for sure would appreciate it...

Rodder, i remember when i had to "convert" your skins for ya hehehe - man it looks like you have come a looong way since mate - simply superb skin chap - RL skins FTW :)

Cheers

Mackers

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..