Did anyone race at Alwalton???

Murf

:042: ... Bit of a strange question, but Im after a video... I raced minis from 92 to 94 (no 8) and Im after the vid of my last meet there (summer `94)... I was banned from the formula for following in Neil Stimson 271 (one push too many...lol), my camcorder had packed up that day and I bought the vid from the bloke who recorded the meetings (he captured it spot on). Unfortunately over the years I have lost the tape :banghead2: .. If anyone can help, or if someone knows the name of the camera man I would be grateful, as Im trying to make a Murfwars compilation tape... For a taster have a look at youtube.. Murfwars part 1 . Cheers Murf... :rofl:

.... Im after the vid of my last meet there (summer `94)... I was banned from the formula for following in Neil Stimson 271 (one push too many...lol)

:rofl: thats priceless, you're the one who sent him to rods, good man :5::011::rofl: wish i could help can't but gratz again on breeding rodders :thumbup:

ill have a word with shinny and mark nottingham when i see him next. it wasnt ap videos by any chance was it.

:rofl: Hehe... They were stimo fans...lol... Would be ironic if I got the vid from the man himself... :appl: ... Would be worth a shot tho... As for ap videos, could be, bloke with a beard and a robin reliant...lol.. :rolleyes:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..