RFactor F1 Stockcar Result Viewer

DanSkin

Afternoon chaps.

http://www.ukdirt3.co.uk/rfactor/ResultViewer.zip

Read the text files in the Zip, or see them here below...

Quoted from the ReadMe.txt

This program is kindly provided by UK Dirt member Fourwinds. Thank him if you like. :)

Pretty simple...

!! Install Java6 if needed (see Java6.txt file). !!

Double click on Brisca-ResultsViewer.jar.

Do File > Open...

By default it seems to look in "My Documents", so I have placed a shortcut to the RFactor results directory there for quick access. The standard location for your results is as follows (although this may vary with installation version OR if you have selected another installation location...):

C:\Program Files\rFactor\UserData\LOG\Results

Once you have opened the correct file (hint - use the detailed file view, and look for the most recent xml file with an "R" on the end - this indicates Race).

If you're copying and pasting into chat please use the "Heat Format" as this emulates the results.txt style provided by NASCAR Heat and provides all the information your friendly RM needs to run the meeting!

Quoted from Java6.txt

It may be the case that you need to update / install Java on your computer to version 6.

The download you need is on the following page, called "Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 Update 5".

http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp

For anyone having any difficulty, the file itself can also be found hosted on the UK Dirt webspace.

http://www.ukdirt3.co.uk/rfactor/java.zip

As usual, I accept no responsibility if your computer catches fire or refuses to work after you click any of these links... They're standard safe installs, nothing SHOULD go wrong... But you're using a computer connected to the internet, so it's a wonder there's any money left in your bank account anymore... god knows what installing this could do!

Two quick issues...

:coffee: Don't forget to unzip what you download before trying to use it!

I appreciate the vast majority of people will have no idea who Java is or what version might or might not be installed... So just try running the results viewer first - if it doesn't work, my suggestion would be that you need to install the Java6 file I have indicated. :thumbs_up:

• 2 years later...

I knew this was around somewhere still.

Results and how to get them have been mentioned recently. Anyone can install this and use it. Thanks again to Fourwinds.

I can't vouch for how up to date the Java file on the UKDirt filespace is, a few years on it maybe best to pick it up from the proper website (if it appears you need it).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..