Modellers Weekly

TADS

hi all

this is just a basic site for modellers of heat site is under constant updates everyday this is still in early stages but its getting better everyday awaiting a VERY BIG update at some point today

this site is put together for the purpose for racers to find ALL latest templates tracks and mods......

please note ALL temps/car files are for FREE leagues use ONLY unless stated that its for ukdirt* as they are diffent physics now i will make a update on the temps page one section for free leagues and one for ukdirt so nothing gets confussing

i would also like if modellers would like me to host there new cars for download or new temps to contact me and make this site work for everyone

sorry but this site is a register only site as there is going to be 100's of downloads available i dont want spam locking my server.... its just a fill in the registration form and u have access with a username and p/w no waiting to be accepted

hope ya all like it

TADS

PS: i will post here when BIG updates are done

Very good site mate i didn't relise how many car templates i was missing either :o i think it would be a good idea to get all the 3ds files together so people can get them alot easier :king: just an idea though .

i am working on a very BIG update that should be online sometime this evening i have also got a Wiki that im working hard on aswell this give people the knowledge on how to model, i have the start of my track tutorial on there atm but nothing for cars as of yet.... this also provides a "Discussion Forum" that users that is registered to the Wiki a way of asking how things are done or if they have a problem... all i ask on the Wiki is that you READ the posting rules before you post

as for the 3DS of models unless the modellers gives me permission to host them and allow other people to have them i will make a page for them

TADS

PS: i would like to thank UKDIRT for the link on there links page and for letting me post this in here all will be linked back to the ukdirt site when the update is finished tonite

Cheers TADS

good to have it all in one place :appl:

ok lads i have been at it for hrs now and me missus took over doing track links after a while...

BIG UPDATE www.m-w-m.co.uk refresh page

still no links page as of yet but its coming along... 44 members today registered :thumbup:

thanks for ya support :appl:

IF any modeler would like to be a moderator on the wiki to help out with questions that people might ask please pm me

hope ya all like it time to have a rest for tonite

TADS

Edited by TADS

i preferd the old layout of the site easy to get to e.g pages car templates or tracks instead of going down and down.

as it says a top of the site just close the boxes eg hit Welcome and that one will close and so on... im looking at making them all colsed as u sign on to site but its figuring out the code for it...

mikey for all non ukdirt mods i host please use my forum to ask question not here

TADS

Edited by TADS

From what i gathered its only unlimited templates that are up, Being a fellow web designer i can safely say it takes a bloody long time to upload every single file especially if you aren't using a ftp host

you will be required to upload file by file manually , Takes a load of time of you

Be PATIENT

From what i gathered its only unlimited templates that are up, Being a fellow web designer i can safely say it takes a bloody long time to upload every single file especially if you aren't using a ftp host

you will be required to upload file by file manually , Takes a load of time of you

Be PATIENT

YES THE ONLY TEMPS THAT ARE ONLINE ATM IS UMLIMS AND THEY ALL WORK THIS END... SITE WILL BE UPDATED SOON I JUST COULDNT DO ANYTHING TODAY AS I HAD TO FINISH A WEBSITE FOR A CUSTOMER

I USE FTP BUT I DONT HAVE A SINGLE TEMPLATE ON MY PC THEY ARE BEING RENAMED AND SENT TO BE IN A BULK LOAD

SOON TO BE ALL ONLINE

TADS

just a little update with a preview of the go kart mod thats in the making its on the site in Previews its about the 4th one down

more templates to come soon aswell and tracks

TADS

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..