The Old Firm Game Today

ciderman22

HAIL HAIL!!

An outcome I'd imagine no-one would have predicted 6 or so games ago!!!

An unpresidented quadruple on the cards one week to glorious failure within a fortnight!

They'll be a few anxious Gers fans today at Hampden Park when they face the Mighty Queen 'o the South,surely they wont suffer even more anguish :rolleyes:

I'll be correct in assuming all the Rangers "fans" that graced us with their comments earlier on in the season (Around about 6 or so games ago actually) are conspicuous with their absence,no doubt due to the fact today they'll all be at Hampden cheering on their team ......

Here's to next season

:2:

'MEK

HAIL HAIL!!

An unpresidented quadruple on the cards one week to glorious failure within a fortnight!

They'll be a few anxious Gers fans today at Hampden Park when they face the Mighty Queen 'o the South,surely they wont suffer even more anguish :rolleyes:

I'll be correct in assuming all the Rangers "fans" that graced us with their comments earlier on in the season (Around about 6 or so games ago actually) are conspicuous with their absence,no doubt due to the fact today they'll all be at Hampden cheering on their team ......

Here's to next season

'MEK

Translated to a language all can understand

what i think mek is trying to say is get it right up ye yer pish lol

HAIL HAIL!!

Here's to next season

'MEK

Translated to a language all can understand

what i think mek is trying to say is get it right up ye yer pish lol

LMAO at my baldy friends, i'm not interested in football (Cod) :3: , Andy them stockie fumes are having a bad effect on ye :o , We'll be back get it up yous.

btw im not just a Rangers fan, any colour of blue will do: Falkirk, Rangers, Schalke04, Chelsea, & Blackburn Rovers! :thumbup:

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..