PC Help

watto

All,

Thanks to those who tried to help last night but I cant keep up with things and suggestions running through the chat screen.

In short I went online Monday evening - checked email etc etc. No connection problems. Logged out of everything and then checked server details for Monday nights racing.

After this ran end it all and adware to ensure no hidden doodahs running.

Went into Mirc chat to find out about praccy. Got told server for Hendo praccy.

Loaded game and tried to join server. 8/24 racing ping at lowest 27 and highest 56 but every time i tried to connect got Ping too high message.

Had a little dabble in single player mode and noticed I had no sound! Now before stating the obvious yes I have checked all the speaker canles etc. I also did a full reboot etc on the PC.

Thought perhaps it was the game so went into media player. No media files found message on screen.

Been into my music file - all files there.

So in short

1. What has happened to my sound and

2. If the files are in my music why do they not appear in media player.

One other thing when I did get into the server to practice my hard drive was getting thrashed like a loony. I wasn't warping but my screen was really jerky for me to watch.

Any help or advice appreciated! Again!

If you need more details to help just let me know!

Thanks

Watto

right lads i have a very big problem lol... saturday night i was on msn and after about 10 mins it all turned off and it will not turn back on lol so until i get it sorted i will not be able to race :(:(:(:(.. lol been speaking to bigguns and he has sort of told me but its all very hard to me lol..

cheers if anyone could help

Leech

Hi Leech,

If you're computer is not turning on at all, it sounds like the power supply has gone. I had to change mine a while back. You should be able to pick these up from your local computer. It's a breeze to change so you should be able to do it yourself.

It could also be your fuse in you main power cable, change it and see what happens. Also make sure all your leads are connected into the back of your computer.

See me on msn if you stuck of what to do.

Thanks.

Edited by Adam136

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..