Live for speed

walker

Hey all

Just downloaded the trial off the LFS site (live for speed) and was wondering if its worth paying for the full version as I love the game so far.

If so what do you get with LFS as I heard theres LFS bangers (maybe chris (CAPRI) could confirm this) and if so then superb :thumbup:

Heres other questions I want to ask :

*Can you use a ps2 pad like you can on heat ?

*Or am I better using a wheel ?

All help and answers appreciated :thumbs_up:

cheers

walker

Edited by walker

yh u can use a controller like heat. You get a banger server and lots of different kinds of servers a just got mine less than a week ago and a think its worth the money

cheers :thumbs_up:

how do you set it up to use as a ps2 pad as the only opitions I get is keys or wheel :shrug: or that because its the trial am using.

sorry,just a bit thick with this game as am new to it :scared15:

Thanks for your help

just bought it the now,so how do I go about getting LFS bangers and when do yous go into a server for them as it sounds a right laugh :thumbup:

cheers chris :thumbs_up:

Hi

If any of yous are going in on wedensday then give me a shout as am off work that day,prob be off this wedensday.

P.S tried to get in last night about half eleven but said unknown server name or something alone those lines :shrug:

cheers

walker

Edited by walker

Hi

If any of yous are going in on wedensday then give me a shout as am off work that day,prob be off this wedensday.

P.S tried to get in last night about half eleven but said unknown server name or something alone those lines :shrug:

cheers

walker

easiest way to join the server is multiplayer then display list of hosts on the right side there will be an option that says cars clik on the std option then clik refresh, list of servers will then show - -Lfs Bangers- - will be there most of time there is somebody on the server during the day and night

Anyone up for some lfs bangers tonight if there free.

walker

Just been in and thought :thumbup:

Good laugh thank god I bought the full version

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..