Multiplayer wont work anymore

MiNi_TeTz

i have downloaded banger heat and can play offline but when i click on multiplayer and try to pick a car, after clicking on the 1 i want to use eg mk1 granny and click ok it just brings up the same screen asking me to pick a car. Any ideas?

Got the same prob here.. Any ideas? :blink:

All of a sudden i got this problem, tried reinstalling but nothing worked.

Edited by MiNi_TeTz

i have downloaded banger heat and can play offline but when i click on multiplayer and try to pick a car, after clicking on the 1 i want to use eg mk1 granny and click ok it just brings up the same screen asking me to pick a car. Any ideas?

Got the same prob here.. Any ideas? :blink:

All of a sudden i got this problem, tried reinstalling but nothing worked.

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=-cVtn9Wc700

Not only this version of nascar heat has the problem but ALL versions

Edited by MiNi_TeTz

Had the same prob a few weeks ago.

I hope u got a GOOD backup of ur putter, cause the only way for me to solve it was a COMPLETE re-installation of the putter.

What caused it, was most likely that I cleaned my registry to good and deleted files of NH.........d'oh :scared15:

Edited by MC388

Had the same prob a few weeks ago.

I hope u got a GOOD backup of ur putter, cause the only way for me to solve it was a COMPLETE re-installation of the putter.

What caused it, was most likely that I cleaned my registry to good and deleted files of NH.........d'oh :scared15:

Oh yeah i ran a registry cleaner, now you mention it.. :banghead2:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..