Warton f2

temp435

hi,

i have downloaded the test track and once i have done tht weni open it there is no way of runing will some one please help if they no why ???

thanks alot .temp.

make sure f2warton is inside the "run" folder ,,,,,,,or try deleting it and re downloading it again ,,,,ok micky t :bootyshake:

hi,

i have downloaded the test track and once i have done tht weni open it there is no way of runing will some one please help if they no why ???

thanks alot .temp.

make sure f2warton is inside the "run" folder ,,,,,,,or try deleting it and re downloading it again ,,,,ok micky t :bootyshake:

go to this post and download the official track release and not the test track...http://forum.kev149.com/index.php?showtopic=27812&hl=warton

hi,

thanks alot .temp.

go to this post and download the official track release and not the test track...http://forum.kev149.com/index.php?showtopic=27812&hl=warton

i have already got tht one its the anti clock wise one i crnt gt to work got any advice on tht 1 ??? :2:

hi,

thanks alot .temp.

i have already got tht one its the anti clock wise one i crnt gt to work got any advice on tht 1 ??? :2:

warton anti clockwise is called f2 warton in the run folder ,,,,the banger track is called warton raceway make sure they are both in there if you have downloaded both anyways if not try putting them in again ,and check to see if they have gone into the run folder

no still not working i crnt understand y wen i download warton ft its not a run fil like mormally its jst a trk file wen i clike it it trys to open ????:S:S:S help lol

if its a trk file just try and insert it direct into the run folder by draggin n droppin or copy n paste ,and give it a go might work

Look in the game and look on the list.

It should say F2 warton,if you find that then that should be it.

cheers

walker

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..