.7z file for rfactor

Tosh924

wondering if any of you chaps can help here. got my pc formatted couple weeks back, got everything back on working normally.

only prob is now that when i try to download a new mod or track, most of them come up with this.

this was the dtm mod i downloaded or tryed to. cant manaully open it either with winrar or other programme in my list.

i have winrar installed so it aint that.. its this .7z file thing. ive googled it and ran this programme for missing files, but nothing seemed work, it might have been the wrong thing as i aint to sure exactly what i need here.

any helps appreciated.

post-1117-1208788508_thumb.jpg

wondering if any of you chaps can help here. got my pc formatted couple weeks back, got everything back on working normally.

only prob is now that when i try to download a new mod or track, most of them come up with this.

this was the dtm mod i downloaded or tryed to. cant manaully open it either with winrar or other programme in my list.

i have winrar installed so it aint that.. its this .7z file thing. ive googled it and ran this programme for missing files, but nothing seemed work, it might have been the wrong thing as i aint to sure exactly what i need here.

any helps appreciated.

This is an archive created with 7zip .. you can download an unpacker from: http://www.7-zip.org/

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..