Photoshop Crashes?

Saloon600

Hey guys

I load up my adobe photoshop cs2 which was fully paid for so its not an illegal copy, when loading it up its comes to the splash screen showing how the brushes and gradients etc are loading up, After a while it freezes and stops to load! After which it wont continue on, I have checked my virtual memory which was running at 27% at the time of crashing, My ram & space on my computer has alot of space, Space being over 430GB so what is the problem?

Recently when i have had a powercut my pc started up & went to a stage called chkdsk, it deleted files i had been creating on adobe before the power cut,

Has anyone any ideas on the problem?

Cheers

Try a fresh install of it, somthing like that happined to me with dreamweaver and had to reinstall it

Thanks for that mate, Didnt really fancy redownloading but hey got to i geuss

Thanks mate

Try a fresh install of it, somthing like that happined to me with dreamweaver and had to reinstall it

Thanks mate

Thought you said it wasnt an illegal copy :rolleyes::scared15:

Thanks mate

Thought you said it wasnt an illegal copy :rolleyes::scared15:

You can download a copy from the website and buy it under trial use :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..