F2 Skin Request (basic)

Sam

Hi everyone.

I am new to this forum and am itching to be a part of it. Would someone be able to paint an F2 skin for me please, white roof with number 779 on it. Obviously once I have got to grips with everything I will do them for myself.

Thank you in anticipation

SamHill 779

Hi everyone.

I am new to this forum and am itching to be a part of it. Would someone be able to paint an F2 skin for me please, white roof with number 779 on it. Obviously once I have got to grips with everything I will do them for myself.

SamHill 779

have you decided on a chassis yet? or are you not fussed. i can give one of my old cars with the number and aero changed if you like.

tosh

Edited by tosh874

Hi everyone.

SamHill 779

have you decided on a chassis yet? or are you not fussed. i can give one of my old cars with the number and aero changed if you like.

tosh

That would be fantastic if you could. Thank you very much indeed. How do we go about this?

il send the skin into admin(bathy) for you. once its converted il pm you the tx file.

are you up to speed with the skins etc on how to put them in.

here is the car in flat template. you will be notified when it is in the next pack and when you can race. enjoy your stay

post-1117-1210264875_thumb.jpg

I appreciate that so much, the skin looks great.

Sadly I don't know how to put them in. Could you inform me when you send the text files by PM please?

Thank you again

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..