new and need help

Guest russ353

Guest russ353

hi to any one who can help!!!

im completely new to all this but im very interested in joining the free banger racing leagues

i just need advice/help to get me started from scratch really

im an ex driver myself so im aware of how racing works just have no clue in how to get started on line.

if anybody could take the time to give me a few points (or shove!!) in the right direction id much appreciate it

this is my first post on here so if ive done anything wrong let me know so i dont do again please

many thanks cheers russ

Hi

Welcome to ukDirt.

This league requires a fee to be able to access the race servers so if you are looking to race for free I would suggest you take a look at www.tnbangers.co.uk, which run on a Thursday night from 7.30pm/8.00pm.

If you need any further assistance then just ask

:sign11:

Edited by Vinny348

Guest russ353
Hi

Welcome to ukDirt.

This league requires a fee to be able to access the race servers so if you are looking to race for free I would suggest you take a look at www.tnbangers.co.uk, which run on a Thursday night from 7.30pm/8.00pm.

If you need any further assistance then just ask

:sign11:

hi thaks for your help

as i said im a complete beginner at this so its all very new and can be confusing with some of the technical talk

any help and or explanations of stuff to do with on line racing would be of great help and interest to me

cheers russ

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..