Make Car like in pictures?

ItalianSupremo

My english talking friend install the banger game for me, he said i should ask for skin...he say it is car in pictures called renders;

may someone do skin for me please?

You need to suggest a formula and chassis and race number so that you get the right car made for you. For instance; Hot Rod Clio 123

My english talking friend install the banger game for me, he said i should ask for skin...he say it is car in pictures called renders;

may someone do skin for me please?

You need to suggest a formula and chassis and race number so that you get the right car made for you. For instance; Hot Rod Clio 123

sorry my friend, Banger, (Any car), 768...Italia colour please

wow, Your kindness is very good, when i get chance i race both... i start ukdirt in time, both automobiles are thanked for. You show me how nice Angland and Scotland are! I visit scotland soon so it make me look forward to that day..

Many thank you

Romano Lucciano

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..