Oops! Anyone require a skinpack?

MoR137

Sorry guys, its crunch time at college atm so got so much going on I forgot I'm due a skinpack/patch this week. Does anybody wish to upload anything, whether it be new drivers or chassis changes for existing drivers?

Just let me know below and/or PM me your skins zipped up and I'll get one sorted before Thursday.

Cheers

MoR

PS - sorry about the short and brief post, off to work in 5 minutes, If your new to this and want to know what is required skins wise, please read the below, quoted from a previous post. If you have any questions just ask :thumbs_up:

Grades

Grades for the rFactor half of the league will be announced soon. However, this doesn't mean you have to wait until then to upload your skins, as I require you to upload skins for ALL GRADES. So i will need white, yellow, blue and red from everybody.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do I need to upload?

You need to upload one ZIP file containing all your skins, tarmac and shale, and the corresponding VEH files.

Regarding VEH files; it makes my life much easier if you write one out correctly, but if your not sure what your doing then I will do it no problem. I've included some example veh files below, which are setup correctly (team names and correct file naming for each chassis) which you can just edit for your details (numbers, names etc).

Example_VEH_Files_for_UKDIRT.zip

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where do I upload my skins?

To the UKDirt website upload tool. If you have problems uploading, please upload them to this thread.

Rules

Check them out on the UKDirt website!

Also, if anybody wishes to upload High Res skins to overwrite thier previous low res ones, then please do.

We have one submission so there will be a skinpack.....

DEADLINE MIDNIGHT WED 4TH JUNE

Edited by MoR137

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..