Late Bookings - UK OPEN

Johno3

Late booking / cancelations should be posted here guys.

Spike I have acknoledged your provisional late booking.

NOTE TO KEV AND MAGICMAN #531:

Magicman #531, you will start the meeting at blue, based on your experience in other leagues. Also you have two messers strikes, so should you change your mind, then you will need to let someone know.

Cheers

Johno

Just to let you know, I booked out of the F1s as I wasn't sure if I could make it or not, it must have been about 7:30 at the latest. The reason I'm pointing this out is because my number is in the MI even though I booked out, I was afraid it might be counted as a 'no show' and I've already got some messer points. Sorry for any hassle this caused.

Edited by earache

Just to let you know, I booked out of the F1s as I wasn't sure if I could make it or not, it must have been about 7:30 at the latest. The reason I'm pointing this out is because my number is in the MI even though I booked out, I was afraid it might be counted as a 'no show' and I've already got some messer points. Sorry for any hassle this caused.

Its no good booking out of the UK Dirt website at half past 7. We take the list straight off there at 6, hence the bookings close at 6.

In future you need to cancel on this thread.

Cheers

Johno

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..