Nascar Heat support for Xfire

help support Heat to get a server/race finder so we can just open a program and see what servers are open and just go race... more about it HERE Please support Heat.

your turn to give something back we have all been racing and making mods for it now for yrs

TADS

Common lads get your votes in!

Only takes a few minutes to register and vote on the poll to get xfire to support nascar heat. Once the game is supported by xfire Tads can begin to create the server finder, so when you want to play you simply load the finder to see what servers are open. That is surely better than looking through the different ip's you know to see if any are open!

Thanks for posting it up wrighty and thanks for some of the support lads!!

its just something i was doing to help online racing a little better... this is for ALL Nascar Heat mods and grounps i have posted this on a few diffent forums

but hopfully in time there will be a program like the old IRF for heat :)

TADS

Don't we cut through the need to know which servers are open by being part of a league with 3 servers that are open 24/7, with meetings on 5 days a week, a practice rota and a forum to let people know you are looking for a race?

Also, does this mean that the UK Dirt server addresses will always appear on other peoples xfire? People who aren't members will see our ips and that they are active. And then they will bang then their heads against our server passwords?

Do we want people attempting to come in and say 'Hi' during meetings?

Sorry if I am missing the point here...

Edited by bathyboy81

Don't we cut through the need to know which servers are open by being part of a league with 3 servers that are open 24/7, with meetings on 5 days a week, a practice rota and a forum to let people know you are looking for a race?

Also, does this mean that the UK Dirt server addresses will always appear on other peoples xfire? People who aren't members will see our ips and that they are active. And then they will bang then their heads against our server passwords?

Do we want people attempting to come in and say 'Hi' during meetings?

Sorry if I am missing the point here...

you are totaly missing the point...

ip are only showen if the person hosting or dediacted server is running Xfire and sets it to allow the server info to be broadcasted over Xfire

this is not for "ukdirt" but i bet 80% of ppl that race ukidrt also race other mods and DONT race in a league with that mod so it would be nice to find a server to race in i only got it posted on here as ukdirt has used the game for few years and thought you may WANT to support it further

Thanks for all that voted hopfully one day it may go on Xfire or another program

TADS

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..