knockhill

gazj107

This man was seen asking strange men if they race on uk dirt, they looked at him like he was a chinese tourist on a mission,did this man ask you any funny questions?post-85-1213645814_thumb.jpg

Edited by gazj107

:rofl:

haha I remember that yesterday me,asking me who johno and danskin really were :rofl:

P.S Good to meet you Gaz J

Edited by walker

• 3 weeks later...
he didn't ask me Gaz but it was at Cowdenbeath when we meet - if i remember you said 'have you 2 met before?' the F2 GN was racing at the time

Hey Radduz, remeber me, Jimmy and Grant asking you and your..........yes, okay I won't say anymore on that subject :rofl: Fritz spoke to me, wasn't so much questions as a lecture about "cheating" though :coffee:

Edited by martin379

he didn't ask me Gaz but it was at Cowdenbeath when we meet - if i remember you said 'have you 2 met before?' the F2 GN was racing at the time

Hey Radduz, remeber me, Jimmy and Grant asking you and your..........yes, okay I won't say anymore on that subject :rofl: Fritz spoke to me, wasn't so much questions as a lecture about "cheating" though :coffee:

Would I happen to know what your talking about :rolleyes::whistling:

what happened?? well nothing, sorry to disappoint you, andwalker yeah you probs do know what we are talking about if not then ask Marty, Jimmy or Grant they know

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..