Xpert Eleven football management game - season 4

Tricky88

Ive been having proplems getting into xpert for awhile now and it looks like he has taken over the game in my absence which a had mentioned to him awhile ago because of the problems i was having but he wasnt meant to just take over and change everything the nob but it looks like its out of my hands now as im completely removed from the admin so im not playing anymore

Edited by aussie427

I have been officially sacked,ready to start again whenever you can Aussie :thumbs_up:

lol me to m8 when and if everyones ready ill set up a new and improved league so if anyone wants to join the new league details will be on here

• 2 months later...

Dont know if theres any interest in this still but I have a league with a few friends in it and If people still want to join a league they are more than welcome to join.

Theres a few press happy campers in there but its all good fun.

Post here if interested, and if you are do u want a cup or not?

last league game is on 8th december but im trying to work out if i can get it to end earlier but still all games played.

cheers

Edited by Jimmy

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..