nascar heat server index

TADS

hi all i have been doing this most of the day but finalY got something working... it is not the best thing in the world but it works Smile but there are a few things you cant do with it...

CAN DO:

show people you are hosting

show server name

show ip

show port

show password

show how many players can connect

show what mod for heat you are using

CANT DO

show live feeds from the server (yet)

connect str8 from the website to the game or server (yet)

auto close the listing when server is closed

so when you go on the index for heat servers you will see i have one open now and will be open for around 24 hours this is only running the tracks that we use for bangers at the mo as thats the only tracks i have all you do to put a server listing up is as follows:

cllick the server listing form on the left under quick links that takes you to a form input the corect details about your server and hit submit that then takes you back the the server index page where you will see your server is listed in the list... now we need to behave with this listings as you need to close the listing down after you close the server as its not a live feed yet and please take care and only close your server and not everyones... all you do is find your server in the list and go to the end of the line and hit delete all dun

now its on a site im making atm for heat and rfactor so the site dont look very nice but the link for the server index is on the left in links

i hope you all find it easy and i hope you will use it untill we have something better or i put more in to this one all thats left is to link you so here it is: my new site with the server index on

there is a bangers server up for wreck ups today aswell and if i have a server listed on one of my ip's then it will be there!!

TADS

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..