Good luck Pants 827

Tricky88

Good luck mate :2:

Thanks very much to everyone who has posted on here.

I have just come back from press day at foxhall where we have been doing a few laps, with the car now with its new paint on but no signs yet (cant get the sign writters can ya) we started off slowly as we had to run new brakes pads and things in but as the morning went on the car got better and better.

The last run we done we seemed well on the par with the top cars and my lap time was 9th fastest i think and was only 3tenths off the fastest car so we do now seem to be getting on the right track again after having a real poo end to the year, but atleast it has made all the 1 oclocks in the morning the past week to get the car ready worth while.

So i will be starting right near the back but will be trying to go forward and get as high as pos will post up some pics as i sign write the car this week.

Again thanks to the all the team sponsers and anyone who has helped could not be done without all the help.

I've got a VIP ticket to get on the grid at Silverstone for the Sunday British GP, and I'm thinking of going to Ipswich instead (more excitement & history!! for me)

Good luck in the World Final. Just make sure you all enjoy the day.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..